Pages

Friday, May 9, 2014

Book Review: Double Click - Lisa Becker

Loved this one just as I loved the first one, and dare I hope that there may be a third book? Please say yes. 

I love reading epistolary books, for some reason, it makes them more fun to read. 

I'm so happy with the way things progressed in each of the characters' lives and I would love to know what happens next. I also love reading about the things that happened to Renee when she was younger, it cracks me up. She seems to have the worst luck sometimes.

18956076

From the GoodReads website: "Fans of the romantic hit Click: An Online Love Story will enjoy another voyeuristic dive into the lives of Renee, Shelley, Ashley, Mark and Ethan, as Double Click picks up with their lives six months later. Are Renee and Ethan soul mates? Does Mark ever go on a date? Has Shelley run out of sexual conquests in Los Angeles? Will Ashley's judgmental nature sabotage her budding relationship? Through a marriage proposal, wedding, new baby and unexpected love twist, Double Click answers these questions and more. Readers will continue to cheer, laugh, cry and cringe following the email exploits of Renee and friends."

No comments:

Post a Comment