Pages

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Book Review: Toxic - Sara Shepard

I forgot to post this one, I finished this book last week....

Agghhhh!!!! So close!!!! I'm such a sucker for this series! I wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait for the next book to come out. And then I devour it in no time. *sigh*

I can't say too much because I don't want to give anything away, but holy crap! Ali is CRA-ZAY!!! That's all I'm saying. Other than I need book #16, like, yesterday!

It's funny though because I watch the show too, and since it's been so long between the last book and this one, and the show is currently playing season five, I got kind of mixed up when I was reading it - thinking that things that happened in the show happened in the book. I had to set myself straight. :)

18599776

From the GoodReads website: "High school seniors Aria, Emily, Spencer, and Hanna barely survived their most recent encounter with A. And it's not over yet…. The police don't believe there's another, deadlier, A out there, but the girls know what-and who-they saw. If they don't track down this final tormentor soon, A will silence them forever.

Sara Shepard's fan base continues to grow as ABC Family's hit Pretty Little Liars TV show draws in new readers to the #1 New York Times bestselling series. Full of unexpected twists and shocking revelations, the second-to-last novel ramps up the stakes for the jaw-dropping series conclusion in Pretty Little Liars #16."

No comments:

Post a Comment